Sunday, October 14, 2007

Winnerzz!!

And yesterday, my team won the best band, best dance and best skit award at KUSOM fest n what could we ask for more than it!!, by the time i reached home, i was happy n thanking god for giving me the best day of my life. But when i woke this morning, some uneasiness was in my body n mind, i wondered why m i feelign so strange. Then i realised , i dont have any one to express this news to about my last evening !! most of my best frens were abroad n few left over here are busy in their own world.

but then i called all of them n told, nd recalled those old days. most of us are about to graduate and confused on what's going to happen next. some of us left here might be leaving for abroad or might be joining good colleges and offices in Nepal. I might be staying back doing some job for few years or might go for post graduation here or abraod. But my 1st choice would be Nepal itself coz there r lots of good colleges emerging.

But i still doubt are they really best or do we need to go abroad for have more exposure towards life, can i get the kind of experience otherewise i would get from abroad, will my dreams for life and my hobbies would really be appreciated???, and i keep on wondering....

2 comments:

aBit said...

Congratulations!!!!

Anonymous said...

म एडम्स KEVIN, Aiico बीमा plc को एक प्रतिनिधि, हामी भरोसा र एक ऋण बाहिर दिन मा व्यक्तिगत मतभेद आदर। हामी ऋण चासो दर को 2% प्रदान गर्नेछ। तपाईं यस व्यवसाय मा चासो हो भने अब आफ्नो ऋण कागजातहरू ठीक जारी हस्तांतरण ई-मेल (adams.credi@gmail.com) गरेर हामीलाई सम्पर्क। Plc.you पनि इमेल गरेर हामीलाई सम्पर्क गर्न सक्नुहुन्छ तपाईं aiico बीमा गर्न धेरै स्वागत छ भने व्यापार वा स्कूल स्थापित गर्न एक ऋण आवश्यकता हो (aiicco_insuranceplc@yahoo.com) हामी सन्तुलन स्थानान्तरण अनुरोध गर्न सक्छौं पहिलो हप्ता।

व्यक्तिगत व्यवसायका लागि ऋण चाहिन्छ? तपाईं आफ्नो इमेल संपर्क भने उपरोक्त तुरुन्तै आफ्नो ऋण स्थानान्तरण प्रक्रिया गर्न
ठीक।